Worksheet- Geography Chapter 3-Water Resources.
1. How much of Earth’s surface is covered with water
2. Dams in the past were constructed mainly for --- purposes
3. How do we obtain fresh water
4. What is the percentage of water that makes up oceans
5. How much fresh water is present on the earth’s surface
6. How much of global precipitation does India receive
7. By which year it is predicted that India will join countries with water scarcity
8. Why hydraulic structure have been built in India since ancient times
9. In which state is Nagarjunakonda waer harvesting system built
10. When was theBhopal Lake built
11. In which city Hauz Khas Tank is located
12. Which Mughal Emporer got the Hauz Khas tank constructed.
13. NBA and TDA are related to ?
14. What was the original focus of NBA
15. Which state of India has a system if inundation canals of irrigate their fields
16. Which states are involved in the Krishna Godavari dispute
17. What is Kuls and Guls
18. What are the main purposes of Multi Dam Projects
19. What are Tankas
20. Which part of Rajasthan is famous for Tankas
21. Which north eastern state capital city has a well planned rooftop rainwater harvesting
22. Where is Gnadathur Located
23. Which state made it compulsory to make rainwater harvesting
24. Which state made it mandatory to harvest rain water?
25. What per cent of the total volume of world’s water is estimated to exist as Ocean?